Saturday, June 22, 2013

"I'm doing a show, dad!"

I wish I could convey the tone of my voice in this post title. Just imagine that I'm doing what I'm doing in the photos below, during my first dress rehearsal, with a real live audience, when my dad comes outside and starts hollering my name the way only a Longo can holler.





Later, I found out he was trying to tell me that my mom, who is supposed to be in the show, went shopping. This is everything this show is about.

Many thanks again to photographer/videographer Rob Emanuele, who is my coworker, friend, and often gchat salvation. Check out some of the other amazing things he does here and here.


So Cruel: a sibling serenade
will premiere as part of the SoLow Festival
June 20-30, 2013
To reserve tickets, email socruelphilly@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment