Sunday, August 4, 2013

What's next?

A lot of people, what you may call fans, have asked me what's next. Okay, maybe not really. But you're reading this, so I'll bet you're wondering.

Well folks, I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be learning from the amazing crew over at Hybridge Arts Collective as their Fall 2013 Blueprint Breakout Series Resident Artist.

We'll be working on Fundamental Frequencies, a story-poem-thing that I started in Sound of Words (the same class that incubated True Stories). It's about sound. About how language is just sound, and is a much more abstract communication tool than we usually think, but how sometimes, it gets the job done. There's a boy in one part, and a dog in another part. There are some facts, but it's mostly just truth.

Oh, and I'll be using music in this one.

Good thing we start tomorrow.




Fundamental Frequencies
will premiere as part of the Blueprint Breakout Series
October 2013
stay tuned for details on tickets
(and who are we kidding, probably a subtitle)

No comments:

Post a Comment