Monday, July 23, 2012

The True Story: The Playlist (wherein I avoid the real work)

I've got a phone meeting with First Person Arts tomorrow afternoon, and since one of our agenda items is "please pick a new title cuz this one corny," I have spent most of the day "brainstorming."  By which I mean creating a playlist:



Enjoy.  Now I better get back to work before I call this show "Quantum Superposition." #actuallyonanearlierlistoftitles

PS A game: see if you can divide the songs into "The-True-Story-Amelia as narrator of song," "The-True-Story-Amelia as object of song," "to be sung ironically," "to be sung eerily horror show slow," or "just ballin."

PPS Feel free to shuffle.  Derrr.


 The True Story, or Vicious & Multiple & Untrue After All will premiere as part of First Person Arts RAW at the First Person Arts Festival (November 8-17, 2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment